Summary of the month: September 2020
So, we are already at the end of the month, as usual, I couldn’t write many posts despite multiple posts lying in the draft folder to be published. It was such a busy month, here are a few things which I was doing and hopefully will continue in next month.
- Working on Elastic Search - ELK stack on Cent OS, excellent combo, they have made a great ecosystem with a Lucence-based index engine.
- A bit of play with RedHat Ansible Platform – Very promising
- Checking out Modern Perl frameworks like Dancer2, Mojolious, and Catalyst, are they useful or just overhead for bigger projects? and how they deal with legacy migration?
- Checking out new programming lang Raku (Perl 6 -> Raku), progress, future?
- Learning more on Probabilistic Graphical models
- Learned about a joint probability distribution, Conditional Probability Distribution
- Learning how to use LaTeX
- Learned about database attacks like SQL injection. Learned about Merkel Trees and have implemented techniques to avoid these attacks
- Learned about database watermarking techniques
- Learning about Restricted Boltzman Machines, an artificial neural network which can learn a probability distribution over its set of inputs.
- Learned how to use Chow-Liu tree in joint probability distribution
I will put detailed post on some of these topics.
Happy end of the month.