Widely used Machine learning algorithms in R
- Linear discriminant analysis (LDA) — MASS package of R can be used
- Regression (Linear & Logistic)
- Naive Bayes
- Support vector machines (SVM)
- Classification and regression trees
- Random forests (Tree based modelling) — There is excellent package randomForest in R
- K-Means clustering — Kmeans package of R can be used
One must check caret package of R it has plenty of function to perform many MI tasks like classification, training etc. Finally, CRAN is the place one should visit for R packages.
I have created a text prediction application as a part of Coursera Johns Hopkins University Capstone project.
Check below for resources.
Next Word Text Prediction Algorithm — Data Science Capstone Project by JHU and Swiftkey
Request to use and provide your valuable suggestions for improvement.